A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated parka. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 2-layer 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop with a DWR finish; insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell: full-zip with two-way zipper; zip-through, microfleece-lined collar and chin flap; external storm flap with hidden snap closures
- Zip-out jacket: adjustable/removable hood; drop-in zippered handwarmer pockets with snap flaps; two security chest pockets; adjustable cuffs with snaps
- Zip-out jacket: full-zip with stand-up collar; horizontal quilting; zippered handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket; zippered interior chest pocket. Attaches to shell with front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hem adjusts with hidden cords routed inside front pockets
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor